Filter press pressure frame
Filter press pressure frame is designed for fine cleaning of vegetable oils.
A standard framework filter
Standard frame filter for fine cleaning of vegetable oils
|Throughput capacity:||From 100 to 50.000 liters/hour (according to the customer's Technical Design Assignment)|
|Voltage:||3-phase; 380 V or 1-phase; 220 V (according to the customer's Technical Design Assignment)|
|Power input:||From 1.5 to 7.0 kWh (depending on capacity)|
|Filtering surface:||From 10 m² (depending on capacity)|
|Number of filter frames:||From 40 pieces (depending on capacity)|
|Operating personnel:||1 person|
|Overall dimensions:||Depending on the capacity, according to the customer's Technical Design Assignment|
|Manufacturer warranty:||18 months|
Filter press pressure frame (FPPR)
“Frame filter Danker.
Semi-automatic delivery-suction frame press filter.
Maximum improved frame filter of the classical design for fine purification of vegetable oils.
Designed for fine purification of various viscous liquids (vegetable oils, fats, acids, syrups, brines, etc.).
It is completed with pumping stations, environmentally friendly wooden frames and filter cloth (belting). The number of frames and the amount of filtering material, accordingly, directly depend on the capacity (l/h) and the required filtering result.
In order to avoid dirt at the production site, we provide for a quick cleaning of the filtration cloth on the frames.
The compressor provides hot air supply to dry oil foots. As a result you get dry foots and lossless oil filtration.
For more convenience when cleaning the filter cloth, the filter can be equipped with a screw conveyor that automatically discharges the dirt and the foots into a receiving tank for collecting dirt.
The contamination degree of the filtering surface is determined with the use of the installed manometer.
The filter is equipped with an automatic control panel.
The equipment is maximally complete and fully ready for operation.
Number of operators is one person.
Equipment features compact design and high performance.
When developing these filters, we have taken into account our many years of experience with state-of-the-art filtration technology and have also taken into account our customers’ wishes as much as possible.
Automation of production:
– Developed by the European company Danker
– Productivity according to customer specifications (from 100 to 10,000 liters per hour)
– Various mounting options according to the customer specifications
– Operation in an autonomous non-stop mode
– Operation staff number is one person
– Automatic control of work process, raw material pressure and temperature
– Automatic raw material loading and unloading system
– Minimum number of necessary mounting and installation dimensions
– Maximum complete delivery and readiness for connection
– Minimum scope of startup and adjustment works
– Own production; modern professional manufacturing equipment
– Experienced specialists
– We use only quality materials and components
– Production complies with modern standards, technologies and regulation documents
– High work organization level, discipline and cleanliness at work
– Strict quality control
20% discount for all produced equipment when buying Danker oils (motor, industrial, transmission).
Danker means quality standard.
We work without breaks and weekends from 08:00 to 18:00.
Our specialists are qualified to advise and answer all your questions.
We are waiting for your calls.
+380 99 199 04 04 (Viber, Whatsapp, Telegramm, Imo, Line)
+380 93 199 04 04
+380 67 199 04 04”
A standard framework filter
Advantages of ordering filter press frame pressure-vacuum with us
We will develop equipment for your production according to ready-made drawings, we will implement atypical solutions.
- Own equipment line
- Result as soon as possible
- Inspection by the technical control department
- Works at the lowest prices of the Ukrainian manufacturer